Maintain your Central Heating System – otherwise this could happen!
Not maintaining your central heating system pipework can lead to serious damage to your boiler and radiators.
Some of the symptoms are;
- The boiler or pump is noisy
- Combi boiler blocked heat exchanger,
- Reduced hot water temperature
- Boiler overheats
- The radiators have cold spots or not working
- Radiators take a long to warm up
- Radiators need regular bleeding of accumulated air
- Evidence of sludge and rust in the system
- Pump failures
All this can be reduced with a powerflush and restore your heating system to the efficient system it should be. See our Powerflushing services here